We took so many pictures during our summer trip to Michigan, it has taken a long time to go through them all! While there will be more pictures to come, I thought I'd start by posting some of my favorites.
So without further ado, and in no particular order, here are some of my favorite shots of the girls in Michigan.
Happy Babies in the Pool
Beach Beauties Sporting Sunglasses
Smiles and Silly Faces
A Cool Evening on the Deck
Girls in the Garden
Addie's hair is getting so long! Love Emily's stance with the sunglasses down by her nose. "yes dawling; I would love some lemonade, light ice."
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous shots! Girls, your hair is getting long! And I love all your faces. You are so pretty. LOVE the Garden photos. Oh my. So cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos of precious little girls! Abbey, you do such a great job of capturing their personalities!
ReplyDelete