Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Case of the Moondays

Mondays can be hard. Daddy goes back to work, and Mom has her hands full. After an especially fun weekend with Dad, this particular Monday in July was just a little rough.

Emily smeared so much food in her hair and on her clothes at lunch, it was decided that a sink bath was the only way to go.


While Emily was getting cleaned up, Addison decided it was time to learn how to climb onto the kitchen chairs. But she didn't stop there, because the next highest thing around was the kitchen table!


**Don't worry, folks, I stopped her before she reached the coffee, and it was sitting cold from the morning, anyway.
***Also, our kitchen table no longer has anything on it. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Messes and climbers. It's all good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I'm glad I'm not the only one you fear messing that table up! Yowsers!

    ReplyDelete