Monday, June 18, 2012

Shopping

What Wendy visit would be complete without a little shopping? Since she and Rose live in a small town in Kansas, far from any large malls complete with our favorites Naartjie, Baby Gap, and Gymboree, we must spend a good amount of our time together shopping the sales racks to find next year's wardrobes.
Last year, our girls were a little more content hanging in the strollers while we shopped, so we were able to head up to the outlets after a trip to the mall. This year we made it through the mall, but it took lots of snacks and when the girls were done, they let us know. I'm thinking next year it will just be Wendy and I as I don't see any two year old enduring the kind of shopping we like to do.

Of course we needed to stop at the food court for lunch! Yum!

When we got home, we laid out our spoils to oooo and ahhh over while the girls napped. Then we watched the girls play outside in some matching oufits we bought them last year.


1 comment: