This year I turned 32, and I was lucky enough to spend my birthday with my two daughters and two of my grandparents. We went to Windsor Gardens for a visit, and had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Hicks. Grandma Nicoll has recently moved to a new apartment in the Belmar area, so we won't get to do any more combo visits, but we're looking forward to visiting her new apartment sometime soon.
Before leaving, I tried to convince the girls that this would be the perfect day to wear clips. I even gave them each an extra clip to hold in hopes of keeping the clips in their hair. Here is the one shot I got with clips in:
Emily practices her new pouty look. She'll give this look for a few seconds and then break into a huge grin.
Ritz crackers taste best served on Great Grandpa's lap
Grandma had the great idea to let the girls use one of the chairs as their table. They loved it!
The cousins used to love playing with the poker chips, and Grandma was right, the girls loved them too! And then Grandpa brought out the wacky singing and dancing chicken. Now that's some great entertainment!
I love Grandma and Grandpa Hicks! That laugh is wonderful and so full of happiness! You gals are lucky to have such wonderful great grandparents.
ReplyDeleteWhat treasures these photo's are.
ReplyDelete