Our good friends Wendy and Rose made a road trip from Manhattan, KS over Memorial Day weekend to come pay a visit. They came for a visit
last June, but now that the girls are all a bit older, they were actually able to play together. It's pretty amazing what a difference a year makes!
 |
| Addison and Emily (3 months) with Rose (8 months) June, 2011 |
 |
| Emily and Addison (15 months) with Rose (20 months) May, 2012 |
 |
| Addie and Rose had some bonding time in the wagon while Emily napped |
 |
| Rose called Emily and Addison babies all weekend. I think she felt pretty cool being the big kid for once. Here she is helping Addison get buckled in, because buckles are the coolest. |
 |
| Beautiful Rose |
 |
| Those eyes! Those lips! |
This is just the beginning. We had quite a few wonderful adventures during our three day weekend together.
I totally did an "aaaaaaawe" when I looked at the first picture.
ReplyDelete