The game Chris has been playing with the girls a lot lately is called "Spoon Island". The chairs are islands and it began with a spoon being the motivator he would toss from chair to chair to get the girls walking. The spoon has since become anything that is currently captivating their attention, but it's still a fun game around here!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Vacuum Phobia
Chris took these pics of Addison while I was vacuuming a couple of weeks ago, and I think he did a great job of capturing her curiosity and apprehension. I usually can't vacuum when I am home alone with the girls because Addie gets scared and just wants to be picked up, but in order to be picked up, she needs to come near me, which means coming near the vacuum, which just makes everything very scary and complicated. So Chris usually distracts the girls while I vacuum. Addison's curiosity usually gets the best of her, though, and she'll break away from whatever game they're playing in order to investigate the noisy sucky thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris was always afraid of the vacuum when he was a toddler too!
ReplyDeleteWe run around and scream when the vacuum in on here.
ReplyDelete