Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Favorite Cottonwood Tree

There is a wonderful trail near our house that goes by many majestic cottonwood trees. We love these trees for their shade, and their great big trunks make great backdrops for pictures, too. There is one tree in particular that I really like. It served as a backdrop for Callie pictures in the spring two years ago.
It's hard to believe she was once this small
Two years later, Emily and Addison had a chance to pose at the base of the same tree! Addison was just getting over a stomach bug, so I wasn't able to get her to crack a smile, but a kind couple walking along the path helped me out by getting the girls' attention behind me, so at least I got them looking in the same direction! :)





These girls are mesmerized by big kids. Here they're watching some big kids go by on bikes. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Girls, you really couldn't get any cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that the first pic of Emily and Addison may just be the best pic of them to date.
    LOVE the outfits.

    ReplyDelete