The girls like to sit at the base of the stairs and rattle the gate. It now has a bungee cord keeping it closed after
they figured out how to open it. A few weeks ago, Emily rattled and rattled until finally, voila, the gate came loose. Addie and I came to see what was going on, and while Addison joined her sister in the gate breakdown, I picked up the camera to document this teamwork.
 |
| E: Hmmm, the gate didn't used to do that |
 |
| E: Maybe if I just pull it a little harder |
 |
| A: let me help you out, I'll get this side |
 |
| E: Oooo, this piece just came off, what should I do with it? |
 |
| A: Oooo I wanna see. Can I see? |
 |
E: No way! This thing's mine!
A: I want it!!!! |
 |
E: Mmmmm, tasty. I knew it would be.
A: Uh, wait a minute, do you see what we just did?!?! |
 |
A: hehehehehehehehe
|
Smart little girls!
ReplyDelete