Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Happy Six Month Birthday Elizabeth!
Goodness Gracious! How has half a year flown by in the blink of an eye? It feels like only yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital, Elizabeth. You are our little darling, and we love you so very very much. Your personality is beginning to come through to us, and oh boy are you ever a sweet little soul. You make my heart smile every day. I love my one-on-one time with you, when I get to stare into your eyes and soak up your smiles. I also love watching you watch your sisters play, and I love watching them learn to play with you. You have completed our family, and we thank God every day that you came to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a beautiful little post, and what a beautiful little girl Elizabeth is. Love you all.
ReplyDelete