One afternoon while Emily and Elizabeth were still napping, Addie and I were hanging out when I noticed she had put a whole bunch of toys in her grocery cart and she just kept adding to the bunch of loot. I decided to take stock of all her items, and then I had to take a picture of her (so proud of herself).
In Addie's shopping cart:
purse (X2)
baby doll (X2)
stuffed giraffe
blanket
rattle
McDonalds toy
brush
baby passi
hat
stuffed bunny
bracelet
That evening at dinner, Elizabeth sat with us at the table. She had been laying on her blanket in the other room during dinner, but began making such a fuss, knowing that she was missing out on important family time. Since then, she's been with us for dinner every night.
Emily and Addison didn't get their Sophie giraffes until they were 6 months old, but Elizabeth got hers quite a bit earlier, and boy has she enjoyed this wonderful chew toy. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets teeth a bit earlier than her sisters, as she's been exhibiting intense teething symptoms since she was about four months old.
Uh oh, looks like you need ketchup.
ReplyDeleteWe've got a Sam's three pack in the pantry. ;)
Delete