Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clips

I love hair clips. The trouble is, so do the girls. A fun game? Pick the hairclip out of your sister's hair and try to eat it before Mom can take it away. 
Here's an attempt at a photoshoot with hair clips....
Emily! You're looking so cute! Addison! Look at the camera!

Yay, Addie! Emily! Over here!


A clip "capture the flag" war followed, during which I needed to put down the camera to snatch the clips before they were ingested. 


Hey, give us those clips back, Mom!
So I figured I'd try again, with bigger clips that wouldn't be so easily swallowed. I couldn't even snap one picture before this happened...


Emily: I'll take that.
Addison: Again? 
Addison: I want it.
Emily: Ahhh, don't touch me!
 Dad ended the craziness by giving the girls something they could actually put in their mouths.
Thanks for the snack, Dad! More pictures, Mom? Seriously?

2 comments:

  1. The photos of the babies always make me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, we know the "pull the clip out of the hair and eat it game" well here. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete