I'm guessing Turkey as i know Lira is currency used in Turkey. Am i right?
The peas are definitely going to Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey!
Love the little fez and the suitcase!
Turkey it is! Unfortunately, I don't really have any Lira to give out! :)
I had a 50 cent lira coin and accidently put it in the parking meter in Grand Rapids a couple weeks ago! The meter did take it. ;(
Peas go well with Turkey! (and mashed potatoes) :)
So is Debbie Diane the winner of this contest?! How many American dollars is 100 Lira? Love the craftiness of this package!
did you make the false plane ticket too? :)
I'm guessing Turkey as i know Lira is currency used in Turkey. Am i right?
ReplyDeleteThe peas are definitely going to Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey!
ReplyDeleteLove the little fez and the suitcase!
ReplyDeleteTurkey it is! Unfortunately, I don't really have any Lira to give out! :)
ReplyDeleteI had a 50 cent lira coin and accidently put it in the parking meter in Grand Rapids a couple weeks ago! The meter did take it. ;(
ReplyDeletePeas go well with Turkey! (and mashed potatoes) :)
ReplyDeleteSo is Debbie Diane the winner of this contest?! How many American dollars is 100 Lira? Love the craftiness of this package!
ReplyDeletedid you make the false plane ticket too? :)
ReplyDelete