Monday, July 18, 2011

Relay for Life

I have been doing Relay for Life with my co-workers from Big Thompson Elementary since I started working there in 2004. Even though we've moved to Thornton, I still head up to Loveland every June to join my old friends for Relay. This year, Emily and Addison got to come along!

Addison hangs out with Michaela, daughter of Mary Kay, an old teacher friend


Emily hangs out with Lauren, Mary Kay's youngest daughter


Me, Jennica, and Mary Kay


(Almost) the whole Big T Relay Team...I'm standing next to Cedric. He's in middle school now, but I taught him when he was in 3rd grade!


Butterscotch, Me, Mary Kay, and Becky ~ Old Teaching Buddies


Me and Jennica at the end of the night. Relay is an 18 hour experience, and many people pitch tents and stay the night. We didn't do it this year...maybe when the girls are older. Jenncia has been walking with the Big T team for several years now. We always have such a great time.


Chris, Addison and I just before heading to the car. The girls did a lap of the relay in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment