Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh! And Also...

We had another ultrasound on Tuesday when I had my first regular OB appointment. The babies have just about doubled in size since the last ultrasound. It was so wonderful to see them again! The first one he showed me was in the perfect ultrasound position, I got to see its lovely profile, and it was really easy to picture the baby. It was moving its arms and did a little see-saw motion, and I could see its heart beating clearly.
The second baby, on the other hand, was in a funny awkward position for the camera. All I could see was a leg kicking and a butt. It was like this baby was mooning me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a dream I bet! And hard to believe that they have doubled in size already? Have you bought new pants yet? (by the way, I don't know how I ended up "doubling up" on being a follower. I can't delete one of them!

    ReplyDelete