I went up to Evergreen with girlfriends this past weekend and found this picture in a wonderful little art shop (all Colorado artists). I was drawn to the bright colors, and got teary-eyed when I read the words...and I knew it needed to go in the baby room! :)


This is beautiful. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteVery precious, Abbey. I love it, and I got a little teary thinking about you getting teary. haha!
ReplyDeleteThe artwork is fabulous. What beautiful colors! The "bird" quote reminds me of you choosing fabric for your quilt project last December. So what do you have planned for the rest of the room?
ReplyDeleteI hope the babies will someday realize how many people were waiting for them! What a beautiful quote.
ReplyDeleteThis picture is beautiful and so true. I literally have tears running down my face I am so happy and excited for you guys. You will be amazing parents!
ReplyDeletePS I love this blog!