Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sweet Faces

Elizabeth had a great time posing form me in the backyard, smiling at her goofy sisters, my photographer assistants.

I especially love this shot, it shows Elizabeth's "Yeah, I'm pretty cool." face, and her awesome flippy hair. Love this girl!







A few days later, Emily and Addie had their first trip to the dentist's office. We went to a pediatric dentist and her whole staff is amazing with kids. Right when the girls walked in, they were given princess crowns and they were treated like royalty. When they were all done getting cleaned and checked, they got to use tokens to buy prizes. They can't wait to go back!




I love this one, Addie was singing "Let it go" and she was really conjuring Elsa's essence.

Little Miss hadn't gotten her teeth cleaned, but she needed a picture, too!


On another day, Elizabeth climbed up on Emily's chair, and then shot me this mischievous look....

...and then this sweet smile...

My friend Wendy is one of the best photographers I know. She captured this special pic of me and the girls during one of our playdates...

And then captured sweet smiles from Emily and Addie....


1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures capturing all three of your beautiful girls' personalities. Love!

    ReplyDelete