Sue and Larry were in town for one of their annual ski trips to Colorado, and the extra helping hands were definitely a necessity to pull this off.
Elizabeth got to spend the morning with CeeCee while Chris, Larry and I took the big girls to the ski mountain.
| We're ready to ski! |
| Riding up in the gondola |
| Addie is on skis! |
| Emily is on skis! |
| Emily riding the magic carpet with Dad |
| Addie watching the process with PopPop...it's your turn next! |
| Skiers! |
| Now it's time for the steep hill! Yay! |
| This is one proud papa! |
| I didn't even know they made skis this tiny! |
| Sue brought Elizabeth up the mountain in time for lunch |
![]() |
| What do you think, Elizabeth? Your turn next? |

Oh my word! Those tiny skis! And Mark is ready to go with Chris and the kids. Elizabeth and I can chill out at the mall.
ReplyDelete