| Welcome to the pumpkin patch, Elizabeth! |
I remember when we brought Emily and Addison to the pumpkin patch for the first time, they ate a lot of vines. Elizabeth was content to just sit and observe everything around her. She was very serious as she studied the pumpkins, vines and dirt.
The Saturday before Halloween, my Twins' Mom's club put on their annual Halloween party. A friend and I were in charge of putting together a "Halloween House" (we put up a 10x10 EZ pop up tent with black plastic tarp walls, glow in the dark decorations, and a black light. The average age of the party-goers was 2, so it was quite a hit!)
The day before the party, I was decorating the tarps in the driveway with glow-in-the-dark puffy paint. Some neighbors came over to help and it ended up turning into a bit of a block party. While we were all hanging out, Addie walked across one of the tarps and slipped in the moon, giving it a shooting star effect. Here we are admiring the artwork.
The party had a carnival theme, so there were lots of games for the kids to play. Addie and Emily had a great time knocking over cans at this station.
An old friend and co-worker from Big T, Mary Kay, brought her daughters to volunteer at the party. It was so great to see Lauren and Michaela. When I started working with Mary Kay, Lauren was in Kindergarten. Time flies! Now Michaela is getting ready to go to college!
What fall post would be complete without a little leaf play? Our front tree is getting bigger and bigger, and dropping more and more leaves each year. That means plenty of big leaf piles to play in!
I bet your haunted house was awesome! I love this post. The monsters, the pumpkins, the leaves. Isn't fall great?!
ReplyDelete