So here's what I'm going to do, I'll post a few highlights from October and November and then we'll be ready to dive into December together!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Playing Catch Up
It's been so fun to watch the girls' faces light up with pure glee while we begin our preparations for Christmas. I want to share these faces, and I want to do it now. The only problem is, I have two months worth of pictures I need to post before getting to current events. I'm a bit of a momaratzi, so two months worth of pictures is around 400 pictures, and that's after doing some sorting and deleting. Oh boy, I've said it before but I'll say it again: digital pictures are a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I long for the days when a roll of film only had 24 pictures on it, so each picture really needed to count.
So here's what I'm going to do, I'll post a few highlights from October and November and then we'll be ready to dive into December together!
So here's what I'm going to do, I'll post a few highlights from October and November and then we'll be ready to dive into December together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What do you mean a few?
ReplyDelete