Grandma Hicks gave me a cookbook when I went to college, and at one point I called my Grandpa Hicks to get his banana bread recipe because it's the best banana bread out there.
Emily and Addie have been showing a lot of interest in helping in the kitchen lately, so one slow afternoon in April, we decided to get out Grandpa's recipe and make a loaf of banana bread.
 |
| Licking a beater was always my favorite part of helping Mom bake |
 |
| Elizabeth participated too, taking breaks from her catnap to peek at the action |
 |
| Eating a snack while we waited for the bread to bake, Emily struck this pose all on her own. |
 |
| Addie decided to copy when she saw how much I loved the pose. |
When the bread came out of the oven, it was
almost as sweet as these faces.
Awww, how sweet is this post? I love it. And oh my goodness, I love those poses.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love bananas. I love bread. Ahem.