Thursday, May 2, 2013

One Month Old

Elizabeth turned one month old on April 15th.Even though we had newborns just over two years ago,we'd already forgotten how fast they change and grow. 

Of course, Elizabeth needed a one month photo shoot, just like her sisters had


We started out with all three sisters on the couch.



Then Chris decided to show off Colorado's wacky weather by taking the shoot out in the snow. (It really has been a strangely snowy spring. As I write this on May 1st, I'm looking out the window at 5 inches of snow with more falling!)
 


 Then it was back inside for more pictures. I decided our month photos will all take place on the rocking chair with Elizabeth's giraffe so we can get some perspective as we watch her grow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth, you are growing so fast. I sure do miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you continued with the Month cards. I admire that you have done such a great job keeping up your site. It's all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete