Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Artwork, Babies, and Silly Faces

Emily has really been enjoying coloring lately, and is able to name most of her colors, although "lello" seems to be her current favorite, or maybe it's just the most fun to say.

Cullah cullah cullah
Addison will color for a little while, but loses interest quickly, which is never good because when she loses interest, she starts eating the crayons. After several crayons lost big bites, I told Addie to find something else to play. Not surprisingly, she decided it was time to feed one of her babies.
Does Baby want to eat in her high chair?
No? How about over here on the table?
Alright, we'll try over here
 While I watched Addie find the perfect spot for Baby's meal, Emily was contentedly coloring...or was she?
Who me? Eat a crayon? I would never do such a thing!
After feeding Baby, it was time for a story and some snuggles.


When Emily needs a break, it's best to take it outside. On this beautiful February afternoon, Emily decided to drink melted snow from the deck chairs, resulting in this beautiful mustache. After a little bit of time in the sun, we went inside for a nice afternoon nap.
Nothing like deck chair water to wash down a blue crayon
This is the look of a girl who is beginning to zone out just before naptime
 Addie still gets up from nap a bit earlier than Emily, and after waking up and snuggling a bit, she entertained me with some funny and sweet faces.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the Addie "zoned out" look. Girls, you make me smile. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey I think Addie was giving her baby a bath on the coffee table. Note the powder and lotion containers? We have washed the babies in the coffee table bathtub before. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete