Last month I finally did it, I put both babies in one shopping cart. I'd heard it was possible from other twin moms and I'd been thinking about doing it for quite a while. A month earlier, I took both girls to the grocery store on my own, but I wore Addison while Emily sat in the cart.
I knew that Sam's club had room for two to sit in the top of the cart, so we started there. The only problem was, even though there were four leg holes, there was only one seat-belt, so Addison had to hold on tight!
 |
| Yep, we just had a grand adventure in a huge warehouse full of loud music, bright big-screen tvs, and gigantic jars of pickles! |
Since the girls were still smiling, we had an hour before nap time, and I had more errands to run, we decided to keep the shopping trip rolling with a stop at King Soopers.
 |
| There's only room for one in this cart, but give us some MumMums and we'll make it work! |
These girls are like their mama, shopping wears them out.
 |
| We didn't even make it up to our cribs before we crashed |
 |
| Emily's wiped out |
 |
| and so is Addison! |
Hee hee hee. Clever play on the title!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love this post, and I hate stupid shopping carts! IF you find a place that has the double seats, you're lucky if you can find two seatbelts that work. I praise you for giving it a go. I know it's hard. Good job!!!! And I LOVELOVE the pics of the girls crashed on the floor. HA!
ReplyDelete