I came back 3 min later to check on them, and Emily had the ENTIRE left side of her head/face covered in vomit, from top to chin, white curd chunks streaking her hair and all, along with a 1" halo of barf backlighting half of her head. She was wide eyed with a very surprised look on her face. WHA!? I couldn't believe how much she had thrown up!
AHHH, then I realized the indifferent, semi-guilty look on Addison's face, and very subtle almost indiscernible tiny tiny puke trail coming from her side and towards her sister. Immediately I was impressed with the accuracy and distance displayed by her newest skill (projectile vomiting) and the absolute ease at which she pulled it off and almost managed to make it look like it was Emily's fault instead.
Emily often likes to swat at Addison when laying next to each other, and I think she learned her lesson about paybacks today... :)
(chris)
This is hilarious! And it is only just beginning!
ReplyDelete