The girls turned one month old today. In these first weeks of life, we have already taken hundreds of pictures. Of course, I'd like to put them all up on the blog, but time is short in a house with twins! So today I'd like to just post some of my favorites. We did have a one month photo shoot today, and I promise to get those shots up soon!
Here's Emily, shortly after being born. Is this a yoga pose?
Addison, enjoying my finger
Alright Emily, we know you like the passi, but that's the wrong hole!
Addison is all ready to head home from the hospital!
And so is Emily!
Sweet sleeping Addison
She loves to stretch!
Oooo! That's exciting!
All dressed up
Precious Emily
Precious Addison
Sisters
Emily discovers her new toy
Addison enjoys some fresh air in the front yard
yes, I would definitely say that looks very much like a yoga pose! She looks so carefree here!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures! What fun you are having with them.
ReplyDelete