YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so so so so so so so excited for you. I must say, you still look stunning. Those are some good genes you're passing on.
We pray everyday for the health and safety of Buttercup and Bubbles. Chris and Abbey, enjoy your time together because after February your lives will be changed forever!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so so so so so so so excited for you. I must say, you still look stunning. Those are some good genes you're passing on.
ReplyDeleteI hope Chris is pampering you. Rub those feet, Chris! And her back! And her head! Full body massages every day is a must!
ReplyDeleteWe pray everyday for the health and safety of Buttercup and Bubbles. Chris and Abbey, enjoy your time together because after February your lives will be changed forever!
ReplyDeleteyou look so beauuuuuuuuteeeeeeful friend! You're r
ReplyDeletemy computer is jumping all over the place.... You're resting plenty right? :)
ReplyDeleteWe need new pictures please.
ReplyDelete