Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Sweet Elizabeth Grace

Happy Birthday Sweet Elizabeth Grace!!!

I cannot believe our baby Elizabeth has already been with us for two whole years. I've heard people say kids grow up in a blink, and I have truly experienced that feeling with Elizabeth. I feel like she was just born yesterday, and now here she stands before us, a little person with her very own unique and wonderful personality.

Elizabeth, we love your nose-crikled-eyes-sparkling smile. We love your head wiggles and shoulder shimmies. We love your long stories, even if we're only just beginning to understand bits of them. We love watching you keep up with your sisters, running with them, playing with them, reading with them, drawing with them. You make our hearts sing praises, and there have been so many moments in the last two years when I have declared you my saving Grace. 

You've completed our family, and we truly cherish you.




















You're Two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment