Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ballerinas

Emily and Addison took a ballet class that ended with a recital last Saturday. I don't have a video available of the actual performance yet, but here's their stage rehearsal from a couple of weeks ago...
For some reason I'm not being able to embed the video, but if you'd like to watch it, click here.

And here are a few pictures of the sweet dancers...
Walking in with their new cowboy boots on!
So pretty in their costumes

After the show, I handed the girls their flowers, which Addie liked, but she was equally excited about the Cheetos I'd picked up at the concession stand.

Great Grandma came for the show

Elizabeth did great in the audience
Pretty flowers for pretty dancers

Elizabeth wanted in on the posing, too. She cracks me up!

Nice work girls!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again.click this to get more information

    ReplyDelete