Monday, September 8, 2014

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Broadcast to Bring You...

The First Days of School!

I just couldn't wait to share the excitement! 

Addie had her first day at Tarver on August 22nd. She is attending two half days a week, and so far she is LOVING it! Her teachers are Miss Amy and Miss Peggy, and Miss Kirstin, Miss Tracy, and Miss Sharron rotate between the two preschool rooms. She comes home every day with lots of stories, and has already begun making friends. Charlotte likes to hold her hand, and Tye wears a diaper to school, but she likes to play with him on the playground. She has an Addie in her class and they're friends, too. On Friday she came home with a super star sticker, and she was so proud to tell us about how she'd earned it (by tapping a friend on the shoulder and telling them, "Hi I'm Addison, what's your name?")







Emily had her first day of preschool at Little Lights on September 3rd. She is also attending two half days a week, and she's being such a brave big girl during her first experience being all on her own without Addie by her side. She says she feels a little shy at school, but she's only had two days so far. Her teachers are Miss Michelle (her FAVORITE teacher from the summer fun program) and Miss Jenn. Miss Jenn didn't teach this summer, and Emily was a little nervous to meet her, but has discovered that she's super nice ("Just like Miss Shell!")






I'm so proud of both of these brave, smart, loving girls and I know they're going to have great school years! We love you Addison and Emily!

2 comments:

  1. These photos melt my heart! The girls are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I can't believe it, really. Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete