Saturday, June 21, 2014

Easter with the Nicolls

Easter Sunday began with two excited girls running downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had brought.

 And then since Dad wasn't ready to get out of bed, the Easter baskets came upstairs for further investigation.


 When Elizabeth woke up, we all headed back downstairs to see what she got in her basket.

Hmmm, what are these things?

These blue ones are kinda cute

Oh, I'm supposed to eat them?

Mmmmm, blue sugar!

Hey, I think I like these!

Yes, Yes, I do like these! Dad! Look at these!

After church and a nap, we headed over to Uncle Bobby's for an Easter celebration with family and an egg hunt for the kids.
Our big beautiful three year olds!

All Three Palte Beauties

Elizabeth with Great Grandma Nicoll




 The cousins were all there, and the girls had tons of fun playing and laughing with their buddies.


 


Callie was in a body cast after her recent surgery, but she didn't let it keep her down

Annalea has officially become "Annie"  - the name she calls  herself.. She's quite a little spitfire and makes me laugh every time I spend time with her

Time for the egg hunt! Emily and Addie were well practiced after our Easter Saturday with the Rices, and when it was time to start, they were off!




Elizabeth got in on the hunt, too. Dad helped her find lots of eggs to fill her basket.




Luca

Bhodi









Back inside after the hunt and some sugar, we're ready to play play play!

What a Sweet Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment