Well hello there!
I started doing lots of new things in September, wanna see?
Dad put me in the deck hole. Haha! I'm in a hole!
I started doing that cute thing babies do where they lay on their back and grab their toes.
Mom tried to get pictures, but I just wanted to be on my tummy!
Alright, I did lay on my back a bit, too, but I wasn't in the mood to grab my feet.
But then a few days later she caught me in my crib!
Aren't I a precious sleeping angel?
Daddy let me stand all by myself by the coffee table. I was SO excited!
I learned to sit all by myself. I like the view from this position!
I got to try my first solid food.
Mom made me sweet potatoes, and she and Dad fed me for the first time on my six-month birthday.
I really like to hold onto the spoon all by myself.
After those potatoes, I needed a bath. I've got a pretty cute baby bum, don't you think?
Mom gets to see this face every night before bed. Isn't she lucky?
I mean, really, I'm just pretty cute.
I love feeling the grass on my toes. And check it out, one of the first signs of fall...
I got to taste puffs for the first time. I have a pretty good pincer grasp going on here.
Mmmmmm, Mum Mums
And I'll leave you with some of my giggles...
Aww, I love this so so so much. So much.
ReplyDelete