Flying with a three month old is a breeze; it's an excuse to hold, talk to, and admire her cutemess for three whole hours (closer to four on this trip after sitting on the runway waiting for Detroit weather to calm down). Chris and I traded seats for a few minutes mid-flight so that I could give him a little break from the toddlers. Trying to contain/entertain two two year olds, even for five short minutes, was one of the most stressful and intense experiences of my life.
Towards the end of the flight, Elizabeth had an explosive blowout that left her in a diaper and blanket for the remainder of the flight. It was a long and exhausing flight, but when we landed and Elizabeth got back in her car seat, this was the look on her face...
Beautiful Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteOH.
ReplyDeleteMY.
GOSH!
That is the best face I've ever seen.