Here's Emily, a couple days after Elizabeth came home, showing off her baby rocking skills.

Now that Elizabeth has been home for five weeks, Addie has gotten quite comfortable around her and asks to hold her ("hote!") a couple times a day. For the first week though, before the holding started in earnest, Addie would sit as close to her baby sister as she could, observing all the tiny details.
Little Helpers
These big sisters really have been great little helpers. Here they are being sweet and precious while Dee Dee changed a diaper.
I just love this shot! When Elizabeth was just over a week old, Doug and Kirstin came for a visit and we all piled into the Traverse for a trip to the playground. Here are all three girls in the backseat.
And I'll finish off this post with one of my favorite shots from Easter. Three sisters in matching butterfly dresses. Life is sweet!
I love the travel shot too! And Elizabeth looks so comfy that I just want to snuggle right up with her.
ReplyDelete