For the last couple of months, I've been feeling boy. I even had a dream we were picking out boy clothes, so I was feeling pretty confident the girls would be getting a little brother.
We had our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday, and the night before, Chris and I made a bet. I was so sure of myself, I told him if it was a boy, he would have to finish my dresser project for me. I didn't even think I needed to come up with something I would need to do if it was a girl. He was so confident it was a girl, he said if he was right he wouldn't re-paint the nursery (it's already pink) and he would bring the dresser upstairs as is.
We had a wonderful ultrasound technician, who got some great shots of baby, printed out 19 (!) pictures for us, and informed us with 99.9% confidence that the baby is a....
![]() |
| Girl! |
![]() |
| She looks pretty cute to me! |
Emily and Addison are pretty excited, too! :)



How wonderful and perfect in every way! That ultrasound pic is amazing! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete