Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chris's Birthday Celebration

For Chris's birthday, we went to Bass Pro Shop so that Chris could buy some flies and we could look at the fish in the aquarium. The girls got all dressed up in the Radiohead onesies I made Chris for his birthday (using the Kid A and Kid B pictures he made from the Kid A album cover), Addie got some tylenol, and we headed out.
I almost didn't post these pictures, because we all know what happened as this day went on, but the beginning was fun, and we hope to return to Bass one day, so it will be important to remember the good times.


Kid A

Kid B

Looking at the giant fish

Lots of the fish swimming by were as big or bigger than the girls!

They made Addie a little nervous

Hanging out by the fish bench

Lots of stuffed animals to see. There's a beaver and a bear behind Addie but she's looking up at a mountain goat or deer

While it still gives me shudders to think of that day, I'm hoping we'll have another chance to visit the amazing "Outdoor World" that is Bass Proshop.

2 comments:

  1. What cute onesies that you made! And Addison still likes Sophie the Giraffe! What beautiful photos of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these outfits. I didn't realize that Bass Pro Shop is almost like a museum! It's a good thing that Add will not have a memory of that scary day. But I bet mommy will never be able to pass a Bass Pro shop sign ever again without shuddering. :(

    ReplyDelete