Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Library Doll War
On February 9th, we went to the Denver Toy Library, where Addison fell in love with a doll. Emily had fun playing with lots of toys, but didn't seem particularly attached to any one thing. After an hour of play, we were getting ready to leave and the librarian stopped me to say we could check out any three items we would like for up to three weeks. Impulsively, I grabbed Addie's doll and went through the checkout process. Only when we got home and there was only ONE new toy in the room, did Emily decide she wanted the doll, too. What was I thinking only checking out one?!?! We spent the afternoon practicing sharing and turn-taking skills.
Labels:
Sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel so bad for Emily! Hopefully Molly and Lucy will replace the Library Doll.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's here.
ReplyDelete