Addison has really gotten into pulling objects over her head. Give this girl a blanket or scarf, and she'll sit forever pulling it over her head again and again and again. This is pretty cute most of the time. But not during meal time. Because she still wants to do it during meal time, but that means she's trying to pull her bib over her head, and if we don't let her do that, she'll just latch her hands together and pull them over her head. Usually her hands are covered with whatever she's eating, so that means whatever she's eating ends up in her hair. Here we are one bright morning in December, enjoying bagels and cream cheese.
| You won't let me pull my bib over my head? Fine, I'll just pull these sticky hands over my head! |
| I've got cream cheese in my hair, and I just don't care. |
| Wow, can you believe the mess my sister's making? |
| Gee thanks for washing my hair, mom! |
Really cute.
ReplyDeleteoh lovely defiance! Watch out for the teens!
ReplyDelete