Thursday, April 14, 2011

Learning Everyday!

We seem to be learning something new everyday in this house!

Yesterday Chris and I both noticed Emily smiling...and not just in her sleep anymore! She is so observant of faces, and yesterday I caught her giving me little smiles throughout the day and Chris noticed smiles in the evening. Here's a picture I got today of a little smile she gave me after she had a meal and a full belly.

Addison has discovered that her hands taste good! She has been licking her fist and putting one or two fingers in her mouth to suck on. She did this a few weeks ago and got her fingers stuck in her mouth. I was changing Emily and heard Addison screech from the crib. When I peeked in, her hand was caught in her mouth and she was trying to pull it out and was stretching her poor little cheek in the process. She's grown leaps and bounds since then, and now purposely brings her hand to her mouth.

1 comment: