Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chris's image of the twins




We've been calling the baby on my right side Baby A. She is super active and makes my tummy bounce and move because her kicks are so strong. Baby B is more down in my pelvis, and she seems less active, unless her kicks are just hitting some part of me that isn't feeling it. In a recent ultrasound, though, Baby B was sleeping peacefully while Baby A kicked and punched her.
So Chris has chosen to nickname the twins after Powerpuff Girls (a cartoon..are we surprised?)

Baby A: Buttercup - known for her fighting skills



Baby B: Bubbles - known for her laid back style

3 comments:

  1. You two are so funny! I laughed when I saw this posting. Leave it to Chris to come up with cartoon names. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I see what Karen was talking about now! I love it! A link to the past, present & future!

    ReplyDelete